– AEL Course Joint Certificate of Completion will be awarded, upon application, to those who have earned at least 12 credits.
– Among the 12 credits, at least 6 credits should be earned from subjects held not in home university, at least 2 credits are from K-P, A-P and S-P subjects respectively.
– For students who joined AEL Course in 2014-2016 and need P credits: credits of K-P, A-P or S-P subjects can be recognized as P credits as well as K, A, S credits.
For Winter Course 2022 (National Taiwan Normal University & National Chengchi University)
- Application Guide
- (for new applicant) AELC Registration and Motivation Letter Forms
- (for AELC registered student) Application Sheet
For the award of AEL Course Joint Certificate of Completion